Mango Puri Recipe
Crispy Aam poori!
Every Bite a Memorable , delicious & delightful. A tasty & healthy nutritious blend with the dish made using Mango the king of fruits which makes poori sweet & crisp.
Make sure mango pulp you are using need to be sweet & free of lumps. You can blend it before you use it to prepare dough.
This can be prepared quickly within 25mins of preparation time & can be served with Pickle or any sabji.
Time Required: 20-25mins.
Cook Time: 10mins
Preparation TIme: 15mins
What all you need?
- Mango (Pulp)
- Wheat Flour
Mix the above ingredients well as per shown in the video to make dough.
- Divide dough into small portions & make balls.
- Roll the ball, obviously in circle for puri shape.
- Rolling from one side only helps to puff the puri.
- Heat up the oil in frying pan & check if it ready to fry by putting a small piece of dough in oil, if it comes up then its ready for frying.
- Insert the puri one by one in the kadai & deep fry it.
- After puri start to puff then slowly turn over.
- Fry till it becomes golden brown.
- Remove it on a tissue paper to soak the excess oil from it.
- Mango Puri is now ready to be served. Mouth Watering & Yummy!
Give a try this summer for this delicious recipe & your Kids & family will surely love it.